Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Wonder..

Oh, yes, I don't care if no one in the world remembers me, but why did Ellen DeGeneres go around in a rover and say I did something and therefore should be considered a bad public case whom no one likes?  I can't have something done that way if that's what Ginny did as a message @ "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and I was nice in her class and she got me disciplined in a dishonest way and never said anything to me.. suggested it after.. I took singing from her in the summer.  It might be the best way, but Ginny also was sarcastic when she got people to stop thinking @ something here.  I just can forget it, I don't talk to anyone, just listen to how things are going now.  I hope people find things to think @ like before, but I guess we need to identify people.  I need to find some people online who seem to permeate things.  You'd get the idea, now, too, though, some.  What about.. I think Tim Burton and Johnny Depp and Ellen DeGeneres are known and partly opened up to the public more.