Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Issue

Ellen, get comfortable and learn you're the 1 who did something wrong and probably not me.. I mean, really, is that pretending all you have to say, like Johnny Depp?  You don't like young people?  I mean, every little thing I do I end up finding some thing..  Like I had a thought, and I found you thought you had the right thought.  Yea, this sounds rude, but I didn't do anything to Fallon.. He just seems like an adult and no I don't in that way, I am in another way people think, like I'm not an adult YET.  You think I was supposed to do something?  You think those crazy thoughts you refer to are actually mine?  I live on air and food and not just myself.  It must have been something.  I don't like how people are like Johnny Depp and make up stuff you did wrong when something else is at stake, like my future.